Happy New Year 2022!
I cannot believe another year has come and gone. I hope and pray that 2022 brings peace, community, togetherness, and unity. May we all go into this season with a sense of gratitude for the things that truly matter.
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Monthly YL Gifts with Purchase
- January Wellness Box Ideas
- Young Living in the Kitchen
- Product Spotlight
- Important Announcements
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
*Receive the Subscription Exclusives when your order is placed through the monthly subscription program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
This collection is 10-ml bottles of Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree. They are cleansing, invigorating, calming, and so many things in between! Need help with a little muscle or head tension? Peppermint helps with a minty, soothing refreshment. Tea Tree and Lavender are great for winter skin. So many uses in just these three oils that you will find yourself going back to them every day!
• Experience three powerhouse oils. Drift to sleep with dreamy Lavender, bash the appearance of blemishes with herbaceous Tea Tree, and cool down those tired legs after a run with cooling Peppermint.
• Use from sunup to sundown. These essential oil favorites are easy to add to nearly every part of your day-to-day, from soothing skincare to homemade cleaners.
January Wellness Box Ideas
Young Living is more than just essential oils. It’s a gateway to a lifestyle filled with wellness, purpose, and abundance. Start this new year off fresh! If you haven’t ditched the toxins in your home - do it now! Start with one room and tackle one area at a time. Then set up a wellness box to arrive at your doorstep with safe replacements.
Simply log into your account, find the items you want, and click “Add to Subscription.” Add at least 50 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points to spend on future one-time orders! Add at least 100 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points + get free shipping!
You can choose to have those items arrive monthly OR stretch them out to every two or three months - up to you. Don’t want them in your box anymore? No problem! Just delete them and add in what you DO want.
It’s simple and completely customizable. Here are some ideas for your January box…
Young Living in the Kitchen
The holidays may be coming to an end but the fun doesn’t have to stop there! Keep things festive in the kitchen with your Vitality oils. Try adding a drop or two of your favorites to some hot chocolate on those chilly nights. Like this…
What are these oils good for?
- Peppermint Vitality - promotes healthy bowel function, supports gastrointestinal system comfort, and adds a fresh, minty flavor to food and beverages.
- Orange Vitality - provides digestive and immune support when taken as a dietary supplement. It can also be added to foods and beverages to impart a sweet citrus flavor to your favorite dishes.
- Lavender Vitality - contains antioxidants and may provide immune support when taken as a dietary supplement. It can also be added to foods and beverages giving a delicate, floral flavor that combines well with citrus and herbs.
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality - contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support. In addition, it can be used to add a familiar, warm and spicy flavor to your favorite foods and beverages.
Hands getting dry during the cooler months? How about those lips - getting chapped? I’ve got the perfect product for you - Rose Ointment! This stuff is incredible!
Rose Ointment seals moisture into the skin to deeply hydrate, soothe, and soften while supporting dewy, healthy-looking skin. Gentle enough for everyday use, Rose Ointment is formulated for sensitive skin and uses 100% plant-based and naturally derived ingredients. Ultra-versatile and easy to use, it seals moisture into skin and is perfect for use on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, and wherever you have dry skin. Have you tried this yet? If not, grab it in your next box!
Join us for a deep dive into Young Living’s ART, Savvy Minerals, and KidScents lines; learn social media time-savers to expand your influence, and hear tried-and-true tips from successful brand partners. You’ll also learn how to whip up healthy einkorn treats for those busy days when you need a little extra energy. To join in on the fun first customize your experience by selecting the ticket you want, then visit Young Living's Beauty School Facebook page on February 9 to watch the event. Go here to choose your ticket and register: https://web.cvent.com/event/4a144d9d-1f51-459f-9eed-a98f4961604e/summary
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Also, let me know if you'd like to dive in deeper and find out which Young Living products to help you reach your wellness goals. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you via call, zoom, or on a virtual meet-up or in person when possible to discuss your 2022 health goals!