As the gatekeepers of our homes we have such a great opportunity to bring in healthy products and create healthy habits for ourselves and families! Join us this month as we switch out sugary, stimulant-laden drinks for the natural energy of NingXia Nitro!
With ingredients specifically crafted to kick it up a notch, NingXia Nitro is the absolute perfect solution when you’ve started your day at the crack of dawn & need to rev your energy storage, or when you’re seriously suffering from that afternoon slump, or you simply need to tackle a to-do list a mile long…NingXia Nitro has your back!
NingXia Nitro is a delicious wolfberry drink infused with essential oils, botanical extracts, D-ribose, Korean ginseng, and green tea extract to increase cognitive alertness, enhance mental fitness, and support overall performance. When you need a pick-me-up, turn to NingXia Nitro to improve your physical performance, increase your overall energy reserves, sharpen your mind, and become more focused!
- NingXia Nitro Juice: cherry, kiwi, blueberry, black currant, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry juices which are packed full of antioxidants to help support our bodies, especially when they are running low!
- Nitro Energy Blend:D-ribose, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Choline, Potassium, Green tea extract, mulberry leaf extract, Korean Ginseng extract and wolfberry seed oil. All of these are plant-derived vitamins and herbs that help support energy levels naturally.
- D-ribose: Essential to help build ATP in the body. ATP is the body’s energy currency. You need it to, you know, take a breath, have a heartbeat and for a neuron to fire!
- Korean Ginseng: Well studied for its ability to support normal cognition.
- Green Tea Extract: Anormal, NATURALLY OCCURRING source of caffeine. There’s approximately 30 mg of caffeine per tube.
- B Vitamins: Critical for normal neuron function. They also help support normal cognitive/brain function.
- Choline: helps to support cell membrane structure and is an essential building block for neurotransmitters, in particular: acetylcholine. Acetylcholine helps to tone down the body and tells the body that it’s okay to relax. It also supports the body’s ability to make good memories and to retain memories.
- Nitro Alert Blend: vanilla, chocolate, yerba mate, spearmint, peppermint, nutmeg and black pepper. These oils are great for digestion, supporting the adrenal system (the 'fight or flight' system that is often turned on too much, especially in the face of constant stress, exposure to computer screens, demanding jobs, etc.), and improving energy levels.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Supports alertness
- Promotes cognitive fitness
- Supports physical fitness
- Great source of Iodine
Sadly, conventional energy drinks are filled with ingredients that are actually harmful to our health. Energy drinks are widely promoted as products that increase energy and enhance mental alertness and physical performance. Next to multivitamins, energy drinks are the most popular dietary supplement consumed by American teens and young adults!
Large amounts of caffeine may cause serious heart and blood vessel problems such as heart rhythm disturbances and increases in heart rate and blood pressure. Caffeine also may harm children’s still-developing cardiovascular and nervous system and can be associated with anxiety, sleep problems, digestive problems, and dehydration.
Energy drinks often also contain high amounts of sugar. A single 16-oz. container of an energy drink may contain 54 to 62 grams of added sugar; this exceeds the maximum amount of added sugars recommended for an entire day!
Overall energy drinks are associated with sugar crashes, energy slumps and caffeine withdrawal. Thankfully we have a natural, health-supporting option that works even better!
- Consume directly from the tube or mix with 1 oz. of NingXia Red® or 4 oz. of water.
- Best served chilled.
- Consume to enhance physical performance.
- Enjoy anytime you need a pick-me-up.
- Drink when you need to clear your mind.
Mommy's Midday Mix aka The Mommy Mojito
- 2 oz. Ningxia
- 1 nitro
- Coconut water
- Mineral water
- 1 drop lime EO
Join us this month as we switch out sugary, stimulant-laden drinks for the natural energy of NingXia Nitro!
Each month we focus on using an oil every day to help us in accomplishing our goals. Join us in choosing a method of application and simply getting this oil on and around you every day in September! My goal is to use up an entire bottle for my personal use!
Tangerine essential oil has a sweet citrus scent that can create a happy, contented mindset when diffused. This versatile oil is wonderful for the emotions, helps purify the air of odors, promotes healthy hair and skin, and smells wonderful in so many diffuser blends! Taken internally, it offers a fresh, sweet, citrus flavor and can provide digestive, lymphatic, and immune support. This is an oil we definitely want in our homes and in our bodies!
TANGERINE AT A GLANCE
- Contains the constituents limonene, gamma-terpinene, and myrcene
- Found in Dream Catcher™, Joy™, and Inner Child™ essential oil blends as well as Relaxation™ Massage Oil
- Cold pressed from the rind of the fruit, making the oil alkaline (not acidic)
- Pairs well with most oils and blends
- Combining Tangerine with White Angelica or Feelings Kit oils can improve your emotional outcome.
TANGERINE + OXIDATIVE STRESS Our bodies cells produce free radicals during normal metabolic processes. However, cells also produce antioxidants that neutralize these free radicals. In general, the body is able to maintain a balance between antioxidants and free radicals. Sometimes, and especially in our ever-modernizing world, the balance tips toward excess free radical production. Several things contribute to this but include inflammatory foods, emotional and mental stress, health conditions, infection, radiation and environmental toxins. A large body of scientific evidence suggests that long-term oxidative stress contributes to the development of a range of chronic conditions.
Enter Tangerine essential oil (and other citrus oil!). Tangerine essential oil contains Limonene, a potent free radical scavenger. This is huge! We have a wonderful tool in our hands for supporting our bodies and upping the antioxidant potential.
TANGERINE + EMOTIONS We just mentioned that Tangerine essential oil contains Limonene, a potent free radical scavenger. This is important for our emotional health because less oxidative stress (less free radicals = less ‘negative’ emotions. Limonene also helps boost the mood and calm the Central Nervous System, making Tangerine a wonderful oil for soothing the emotions!
Tangerine can help promote feelings of calm and happiness, supporting learning and memory and calming nervousness.
DAILY HABITS WITH TANGERINE:
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to your soles for happy feet and circulation.
- Add to your car vent diffuser or a cotton ball stashed under the seats for an uplifting scent while you commute.
- Give a glass of lemonade a twist by adding 1-2 drops of Tangerine Vitality.
- Add 1-2 drops of Tangerine Vitality to your daily NingXia Red!
- Add a few drops each of Tangerine and Tea Tree to your daily shampoo and massage into your scalp for a sweet, tingly sensation.
- Use its cleansing benefits in your morning skin care routine for an added boost.
- Apply it to your temples before study time or meditation to promote feelings of calm and focus
Note: Avoid applying to skin that will be directly exposed to sunlight or UV light to prevent risk of photosensitivity.
DIFFUSE: Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! We have our diffuser going almost 24/7 and love to choose blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. Try some of these great combinations and enjoy the wonderful scent of Tangerine with us this month!
- Morning sunshine: Tangerine + Lemon + Grapefruit + Bergamot
- Joyful Hearts: Joy + Tangerine + Bergamot
- Fall Spice: Cinnamon Bark (or Thieves) + Tangerine + Vanilla
- Campfire Calm: Frankincense + Vetiver + Tangerine
- Sweet Sweet Sleep: Lavender + Tangerine + Cedarwood
Join us in using Tangerine essential oil blend daily to create great daily habits that support our overall health - physical, mental and emotional!
DIY: NingXia Red Gummies
- 1/2 cup 100% apple juice (grape or orange would work as well)
- 2&1/2 envelopes gelatin (1&½ oz)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup NingXia Red
- 6 drops Orange Vitality oil (Lemon or Lime would be good too)
- Silicone molds
- Optional: a few droppersful of Citrus CBD
Add juice to a small saucepan. Add gelatin, and whisk. Heat on low to medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until no longer grainy and is a thin viscosity (it will start opaque and turn clear).
Remove from heat, and whisk in honey. Whisk until mixture cools a bit; then add NingXia Red and Orange oil. (Waiting until it cools helps protect the essential oil's beneficial properties.)
Use a clean medicine dosing syringe or other small dropper to fill molds. If you have extra mixture, you can put it in a glass pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Ready, Set Red!! September is all about creating great health habits, specifically using our beloved NingXia Red! Join us this month as we use the following products daily to support our health and wellness as we head into the fall and winter!
- Tangerine essential oil: To calm, focus & uplift! $17.25
- NingXia Red, 2pack: For overall health & energy. $76
- NingXia Nitro: For energy & mental clarity. $41.25
- AminoWise: For muscle support & recovery. $35
- ImmuPower essential oil blend: To support the immune system. $67
- Clove essential oil: Antioxidant support + yummy diffuser blends! $16.50
Tangerine essential oil Tangerine essential oil has a sweet citrus scent that can create a happy, contented mindset when diffused. This versatile oil is wonderful for the emotions, helps purify the air of odors, promotes healthy hair and skin, and smells wonderful in so many diffuser blends! Taken internally, it offers a fresh, sweet, citrus flavor and can provide digestive, lymphatic, and immune support. This is an oil we definitely want in our homes and in our bodies!
Learn more about Tangerine essential oil in this month’s Oil Spotlight!
NingXia Red Add a daily shot of NingXia Red to your routine with this powerful, whole-body supplement. This wolfberry puree is infused with essential oils and also contains plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, so it is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness. The benefits of NingXia Red include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health!
NingXia Nitro With ingredients specifically crafted to kick it up a notch, NingXia Nitro is the absolute perfect solution when you’ve started your day at the crack of dawn & need to rev your energy storage, or when you’re seriously suffering from that afternoon slump, or you simply need to tackle a to-do list a mile long…NingXia Nitro has your back!
Learn more about NingXia Nitro in this month’s Ditch & Switch Resource!
AminoWise AminoWise is our favorite supplement for recovery after workouts -- think of this as a natural Gatorade! It is a wolfberry lemonade-flavored drink mix that contains branched-chain amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals to provide the nutrients you need to optimize your workout recovery. AminoWise enhances muscle performance, reduces fatigue, and supports muscles during and after exercise using a triple-targeted formula that features branched-chain amino acids, premium essential oils, antioxidants, and minerals.
Learn more about AminoWise in this month’s Supplement Spotlight!
ImmuPower Essential Oil Blend The name of this blend says it all!! ImmuPower is a combination of powerful essential oils, including Hyssop, Mountain Savory, Cistus, Camphor, Frankincense, Oregano, Clove, Cumin, and Dorado Azul. This oil blend is a mainstay for you to be supported above the wellness line!
Clove essential oil Clove essential oil has a warm, inviting aroma that is perfect as we head into the cooler months! Diffuse with Tangerine, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark, Vanilla, and/ or Thieves for an incredible blend that supports overall health and wellness! Clove also provides cleansing properties and can be added to Thieves® dental products to maintain oral health. When taken internally, it contains antioxidants and can provide immune and general wellness support.
Every month this generous company loads us up with free items simply for being loyal customers. We purchase items we’d be buying anyway - toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, makeup, supplements and cleaning supplies, etc - from Young Living, and we not only get amazing, high quality products that are safe for our families, we get free products, free shipping, delivery to our doorstep and product credits galore! I am ALL about boxes of safe, effective and healthy products showing up in my mailbox with fun freebies inside!
As summer comes to an end and we greet the cool Autumn days ahead, it’s natural to feel imbalanced as you return to routine. Getting back to busier schedules after the summer slowdown can be hard, but it doesn’t have to mean completely overhauling your routine. Take this time to reset beginning with small, simple changes that won’t overwhelm. Ease the transition with September’s gifts with purchase!
These favourite essentials will help you ease back into a routine and fuel a fresh season of goal-getting. Diffuse Spearmint and Nutmeg to reduce stress and create an atmosphere of encouragement. Reach for Release™ and Envision™ to release negative energy, imagine new goals and inspire the future you dream of. Relaxing Bath Bombs will help you unwind and reconnect with yourself!
Plus, earn a $10 Product Credit when you process your 100 PV Monthly order between 12:00 am, September 1st and 11:59 pm MT September 5th, 2021!
With a 100PV Essential Rewards order you will receive a free 5mL SPEARMINT oil! Also, if you place your order September 1-5th, you will receive a $10 PRODUCT CREDIT! Simply place your order between 12:00 am MT September 1 and 11:59 pm MT September 5, 2021 to qualify.
Retail value up to $28.09
Spearmint, 5 mL (ER Bonus):
- Spearmint aids with headaches, leading to a sense of balance and well-being. Diffuse or dilute and apply to temples to enhance your overall relaxation.
- Try this ‘Seaside Air’ diffuser blend for a fresh aroma as the seasons change:
- Spearmint, Lavender, Jade Lemon (or Lemon + Lime)
- Add Spearmint to your dryer balls for fresh, crisp laundry!
- Make a Tension Roller:
- Spearmint, Peppermint, Copaiba in equal parts plus carrier oil
With any order (ER or one time shop order) of 190PV or more, you’ll receive a free 5mL NUTMEG oil! If your 190PV order is on Essential Rewards, you’ll also receive a 5mL ENVISION oil blend and a 5mL Spearmint! Process your order September 1-5th, and you’ll also receive a $10 product credit!
Retail value up to $82.04
Nutmeg, 5 mL:
- Energize and uplift with the warm, spicy aroma of Nutmeg. Diffuse to promote relaxation and to create an encouraging, positive atmosphere as you power through that to-do list!
- Make your home smell of Autumn with Nutmeg, Vanilla, Clove, Cinnamon Bark and Orange in the diffuser in any combination!
- Support your adrenals with Nutmeg! Pair it with Clove and Rosemary for an incredible Adrenal Serum:
- 10 drops each Nutmeg, Clove, Rosemary
- Castor oil carrier
- In a 2oz glass dropper bottle
- Apply over the adrenals (lower back above kidneys) morning and evening
Envision, 5 mL (ER Bonus):
- Set new goals and clarify your intentions with Envision™ essential oil blend. The stimulating scents of Orange, Lavender and Sage promote feelings of creativity and resourcefulness, encouraging you to take the first steps towards achieving your dreams!
- Diffuse this ‘Midday Hustle’ blend any time you want to feel focused and productive!
- Valor, Envision, Lime
With any order of 250PV, you’ll receive a free set of RELAXING BATH BOMBS and a 5mL Nutmeg! If your order is on Essential Rewards, you’ll also receive a free 5mL Envision oil blend and a 5mL Spearmint! Process your order September 1-5th, and you’ll also receive a $10 product credit!
Retail value up to $124.80
Relaxing Bath Bombs:
- The calming scents of Lime, Cedarwood and Lavender combine to create a fizz-filled haven with Relaxing Bath Bombs. Pop one into the bath and unwind after a long day!
- Share the love with friends! Pair a Relaxing Bath Bomb with cozy slippers, a bottle of NingXia or even your favorite inspirational book and gift to a friend!
With any order of 300PV, you’ll receive a free 15mL RELEASE essential oil blend, a set of Relaxing Bath Bombs, and a 5mL Nutmeg.. If your order is on Essential Rewards, you’ll also receive a free 5mL Envision and 5mL Spearmint! Process your order September 1-5th, and you’ll also receive a $10 product credit.
Retail value up to $189.93
Release, 15 mL:
- The relaxing aroma of Release™ promotes harmony and balance. Diffuse or dilute and apply topically to help you let go of negative emotions and focus on what serves you best.
- Diffuse Release with Lavender and Cedarwood or Vetiver at bedtime to help you let go of the worries of the day.
- Make a Unicorn Roller to support the emotions.