THE 10 HEALTHY LIFESYTLE HABITS
1. Exercise 30 minutes a day. Make sure the program you choose is challenging for YOU.
2. Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night. Our body needs to fully rest and recover so we can function properly.
3. Drink plenty of water every day. Divide your weight in half and drink that amount in oz (e.g a 200 lb person would drink 100 oz)
4. Take a day of rest every single week; do what will help you recover in body, mind, and soul. For me that day is Sunday.
5. Choose to INTENTIONALLY let go of negativity and adopt an attitude of gratitude.
6. Learn to not allow emotions to take control of you in any situation.
7. Just breathe. There's going to be a lot of chaotic moments, but just let go and breathe deep. Say the serenity prayer.
8. Fill your body with nutrients through the foods and beverages you consume and the supplements you take. **Speaking of supplements, make sure they come from a reputable company and that your body can fully absorb them. Young Living is a brand we choose to use at home, and you may choose to do the same.
9. Make sure the products you use on yourself are completely non-toxic, t.i non-harmful to your body or brain, and that that they also enhance your well-being. The brand I choose to use is Young Living. It simplifies my life to order my products from them every month and have them delivered to my home.
10. Make sure the products with which you clean your home and your clothes, and those that you choose to use to make the air you breathe smell good, are completely toxin-free. You don't want anything in your home that could harm you, your babies, or your pets. Once again, the brand I choose to use is the Young Living brand. **As you can see, this company offers a lot of different products that support this healthy lifestyle, so as I always like to say, getting a membership with Young Living SIMPLIFIES our transition into this lifestyle.
So there you have it. In summary,if you and each of the people that sign up with you as leaders choose to live a healthy lifestyle by following the 10 healthy lifestyle habits, remain faithful to the Essential Rewards (Loyalty) Program, and share the plan of action and the list of 10 healthy lifestyle habits with others on a consistent basis, you can grow a business without having to meet on zoom on a regular basis nor teach classes.
Each of you DO NEED TO COMMIT to working independently, though, without giving up. We each need to find a way to STAY MOTIVATED even during the challenging times. We are propelled forward ONLY if each person on the team stays committed until they reach the top rank - Royal Crown Diamond.