How to Succeed in Your Young Living Business
The network marketing profession offers us a different way of building a business, but it’s a profession nonetheless, and as such, we need to get educated in order to succeed. We are willing to empower you to succeed, but you need to be willing to follow these five rules of success, written up by Royal Crown Diamond leader Debra Rayburn:
1. Use products daily - That is why we need to be on the Essential Rewards Program to get the products (and we Young Living rewards us for the commitment!) and use them daily. You don’t have to use all of them, but make sure you try out many of them and decide which ones will become your favorites, your home staples. They have many categories to choose from - check it out online or in a catalog you can flip through.
2. Maintain a min of 100 PV monthly. That is the requirement Young Living has for all leaders, regardless of our rank! You can be at Royal Crown Diamond and that still will be your requirement, but I guarantee you that if you absolutely love the products, you are going to really get into the Young Living brand so much that you will spend a lot more that $100 a month because you are simply swapping out your 'old' products and trading them for this brand, which actually enhances your health physically, mentally and emotionally! And guess what? Young Living actually gives us free stuff every month if our orders reach either 195, 250 or 300 PV. You can try out new stuff that way too, or if you already have it, you can gift it to someone else so they can be blessed as well.
3. Learn about products and business constantly. In any profession we need to get educated. However, in this type of profession, we are not required to take out a student loan in order to pay thousands of dollars in school books and get a four to ten-year career going. We learn at home, at our own pace. We do, nevertheless, need to constantly motivate ourselves to be learning through books, videos, or webinars and we should commit to attend at least one corporate Young Living event, or one put on by a Royal Crown Diamond in the company.
4. Share on a consistent basis. If you just keep all you learn to yourself because you’re too scared someone may look at you weird or reject your new way of living and doing business, then you are not going to get far in this business. Just share in any way you feel comfortable doing; you don’t have to hold classes nor throw product parties if you don’t want to do so and/or if you don’t have the time. Just share one on one with a friend or two without trying to convince them of anything, but just giving them the opportunity to join and get the products themselves, or even join you in this great business venture you started pursuing.
5. Be persistent; never quit. Always remember, you will not reach your destination if you quit your journey along the way. This is not a race! It’s a journey that is filled with adventure, lessons, and challenges along the way. Are you willing to commit wholeheartedly to it?
How long it will take you to reach the top…. it’s hard to know. Everyone’s journey is different. We all have different lessons to learn, and some of us have to learn more lessons than others. Some will reach the top in one to five years, but for many others, it may take over a decade. However, if you learn to love the products and keep persevering, you WILL reach Royal Crown Diamond one day, just as Debra Raybern and many others have done.
Not that many reach the top, only about 6%, but it’s not because they can’t, it’s because they quit after a while, for one reason or another. They allow the challenges to stop them. If you want to succeed, you must never, ever quit. Focus on having a heart to serve others out of love by sharing your story and experiences with others as often as you can, always desiring them to live a healthy lifestyle, just like you are.
We are willing to empower you, but you must be willing to commit to keep going and keep following these five rules of success, passing them on to others that want to join our team with you as their sponsor.