I'm focusing in on, praying over and dreaming for creative and intuitive abilities as we step into this new harvest season! Renewing & reawakening some dreams God has given our family!
What is in Envision Essential Oil? There are six therapeutic grade essential oils in Envision. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil. *Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in d-limonene and may support normal cellular function. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace. *Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing. Helps release emotional pain. *Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax and beatify your skin! Used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in its ability to revitalize body tissues*. *Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rosa damascena)has an intoxicating aroma that eases stress! It supports healthy skin. It's sweet fragrance. *Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress due. Its balancing properties can provide a relaxing atmosphere when diffused. *Sage Essential Oil (Salvia officinalis) Sage Essential Oil may help to uplift and aid with mental fatigue. It has been recognized for its ability to strengthen the senses and vital centers of the body and to support metabolism. It is helpful for supporting the respiratory, reproductive, nervous, and other body systems*.
Follow me at @theessentialsandsacred
How to Make a Mineralizing Toothpaste
- 4 tablespoons bentonite clay ... My favorite here! https://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Pound/dp/B00N528HIC/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1505934782&sr=1-4&keywords=bentonite%2Bclay&th=1
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt ... My favorite here! https://www.amazon.com/Sherpa-Pink-Himalayan-Incredible-Nutrients/dp/B00HVJHNMQ/ref=sr_1_cc_7_a_it?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1505934846&sr=1-7-catcorr&keywords=hymalain+salt
- 15 to 20 drops of essential oils. I like clove & peppermint but you could do citrus if you want a citrus based toothpaste too. My favorite is Theives oil from Young Living! Order your's at www.getoiling.com/nickiehaas !!!
- 4 capsules of activated charcoal (opened) My favorite here! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047TP6D6/ref=sxr_rr_xsim_1_s_it?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3008523062&pd_rd_wg=nUA01&pf_rd_r=NKVSA4VZT65HN18S6RRE&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhs-carousels&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B0047TP6D6&pd_rd_w=CMNbS&pf_rd_i=activated%2Bcharcoal%2Bcapsules&pd_rd_r=5HQ9RM2JB868QS4J78D0&ie=UTF8&qid=1505934936&sr=1&th=1
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil ... any organic will do!
- Mix all of the ingredients together and store in a glass jar.
- Do NOT use a metal bowl or metal spoon because the clay may draw out the metal. Bentonite clay has a strong negative electromagnetic charge that works with the water to draw metals and toxins from your body.