Having to travel for work several times a year has forced me to take extra precautions for my health since I am prone to upper respiratory issues. People always want to know how I stay healthy on the road, so here is how I do it.
- 2 oz. of Ningxia Red twice daily. Period.
- Master Formula daily.
- Homemade immunity boosting inhaler for the plane: mix equal parts Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint in an inhaler.
- Spray down my seat and tray table on the plane w/ Thieves spray.
- Do the same for the hotel room upon arrival. Don’t forget to spray down the remote!
- Diffuse Purification while in the hotel room.
- Tranquil roll-on for a good night’s sleep.
- One drop of Thieves on the bottom of each foot so I don’t get sick.
Being away from home is hard, especially with little ones. So I put on a little Present Time and Grounding for good measure.