Hi! My name is Christy. I've been using essential oils for almost 20 years. It wasn't until February of 2015 that I was introduced to, and started using Young Living. That's when my life changed for the better.
In October 2014, a guy I had been dating died suddenly from a brain aneurysm. Grief was suddenly added to a long list of medical problems. I was tired, angry, sad, and just not enjoying life. My sister-in-law introduced to Young Living, and I am so thankful! I now have energy, am happy, and am enjoying life to the fullest possible extent! And after I stopped taking 12 different medications! TWELVE!!
I had no clue that in order for a bottle to be labeled "pure", it only has to be 4% unadulterated essential oils. The other 96% could be any chemical the company decided. That's why YL's lavender smells so different than any other lavender you'll find.
The other HUGE thing to me is seed to seal. YL plants their own seeds, grows them in a greenhouse, and then transfers those plants to their own fields. Chemical pesticides are never used on any of the plants. They only use water, and the water left over from distillation on their crops. No chemicals!!
I love knowing that I am getting nothing but the best!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I'd be so happy to help you!