I’ll always remember that phone call. Driving home from California, one night my friend Mark stopped at a motel and ended up visiting with a gentleman who, in the course of their conversation, told him about something called Raindrop. The gentleman described it as having essential oils dropped above the spine, onto the back, and then feather stroked in. When this gentleman, who turned out to be a naturopathic doctor, asked Mark if he would like to experience it, Mark said yes. So later, when the two men met for Raindrop, Mark told me that when the gentleman opened his briefcase, it was filled with essential oils!
I definitely wanted some of these oils! So when Mark got back home, he contacted a friend who he knew did essential oils, and she enrolled both of us, one right after the other. I just wanted to try some of these oils as soon as possible!
Every month I would order a few oils and then, to my surprise, I found an oil which gave my gastrointestinal system the support it had been needing for over 30 years! My whole lifestyle changed because of this one oil!
The oils have brought unexpected fun into many areas of my life!
- Sharing them with friends, family, and others who could benefit from them.
- Walking into my office and smelling the oils being diffused.
- Applying the StressAway blend when I want to feel calmer.
- Watching my mother apply the Peace & Calming blend to her dog when thunder and lightning would start!
- Seeing the area under my kitchen sink change from lots of products with toxic chemicals in them to just a few healthy products that are safe for the everyone (and pets) in the house!
I went along happily like this for several years before it occurred to me that by sharing, I might be able to get some of these wonderful oils for free! That led to more fun because now I have friends all over the world, and we all love these oils! I’d love for you to join us, so if you have any questions, please contact me!