Hey there and happy February. It's so exciting to start a fresh month with a fresh perspective.
February is often looked at as the month of love, with a major focus on Valentine’s Day. While it can be fun to celebrate this romanticized day, it’s also a great opportunity to practice some self-care! Here are some ways you can put yourself in the spotlight this month…
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Monthly YL Gifts with Purchase + Recipes
- February Wellness Box Ideas
- Young Living in the Kitchen
- Product Spotlight
- Important Announcements
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
*Receive the Subscription Exclusives when your order is placed through the monthly subscription program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
Recipes Using Your Monthly Gifts
February Wellness Box Ideas
Young Living is more than just essential oils. It’s a gateway to a lifestyle filled with wellness, purpose, and abundance. Start this new year off fresh! If you haven’t ditched the toxins in your home - do it now! Start with one room and tackle one area at a time. Then set up a wellness box to arrive at your doorstep with safe replacements.
Simply log into your account, find the items you want, and click “Add to Subscription.” Add at least 50 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points to spend on future one-time orders! Add at least 100 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points + get free shipping!
You can choose to have those items arrive monthly OR stretch them out to every two or three months - up to you. Don’t want them in your box anymore? No problem! Just delete them and add in what you DO want. It’s simple and completely customizable. Here are some ideas for your February box…
Young Living in the Kitchen
Use your Vitality oils to whip up something fun to celebrate the season! Perhaps a spicy drink? Make it a girls night and let everyone have a try!
What are these oils good for?
- Black Pepper Vitality - contains antioxidants, supports healthy weight management and digestive wellness when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Lime Vitality - contains antioxidants and supports general wellness
- Celery Seed Vitality - contains antioxidants and may support overall wellbeing and a healthy digestive system when added to recipes high in fiber
- Lemon Vitality - contains antioxidants; provides immune and circulatory support
If you like the benefits of Stress Away and Peace & Calming, you will love the Tranquil Roll-On! It’s a sweet little blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile.
Tranquil has a soothing aroma that creates a calming, serene, and peaceful experience. So any time you just feel like you need to relax and ground yourself, grab this roller and apply it to your wrists, temples, neck, or behind your ears. Combat that occasional stress in a healthy way! You can even use this blend before bed to encourage relaxation and a restful night of sleep.
Rise to Rank is an exciting, new rank-up challenge that rewards you for growing your business. The goal is simple: Achieve Executive or Silver rank by June 30 and earn an exclusive reward! Go here for more info: https://sway.office.com/fUxYSwrjex15C4yJ?ref=Link&loc=mysways
Did you know Young Living has a blog? It is packed with incredible tips, tricks, and more! Check out one of the latest posts about your furry friends - “Tips to Help Your Dog Weather Winter.”
Upcoming Events & Classes
Young Living convention is back - in-person and virtually! Welcome to the first-ever Young Living North American Convention! Just like our Asia Pacific, European, and Latin American regions have their own conventions, the annual convention held in Salt Lake City will now be utilized by our North America region to host their own convention - geared to the North American audience.
Registration is open and will remain open until April 30, 2022, for in-person tickets, or while availability lasts. There is no capacity limit for virtual tickets, and they will remain available through June 10.
Join us in Salt Lake City, UT at the Salt Palace Convention Center, or virtually, June 15-18, 2022!
Pricing for in-person tickets is $225.
Pricing for virtual tickets is $50.
Go here for more information: https://reg.rainfocus.com/flow/youngliving/ylcon22/attendee-portal/page/portal
CHECK OUT THESE FREE CLASSES 📖
This month I'm going CRAZYYY!!! I'll be giving away a $25 credit to the winner!
To be entered into the drawing this month, do one or more of the following:
My point in this is to learn to step back and breathe when stuff comes up.
You can’t see straight.
You can’t focus.
Your emotions are on high.
Focus is easy.
You’re at peace.
Let it settle. Learn to be calm in the storm. Yes, in the middle of the storm is calm(um, hurricanes 🌀). Take the time to breathe. Take a time out. Walk away. Then come back, clearer, calmer and much less likely to make a dumb decision you would’ve never made when calm.
You will get to learn the following about each of the 30 products:
- what it is
- a quick tip on how to use it
- an easy DIY with that product
Yes, that means about 45 seconds for each - we are not messing around. This event is going to cover some awesome products and tips and recipes without wasting any time!
BONUS - if you OPT in by sending THIRTY to 407.204.9119 you will not only get a reminder of the class 15 minutes before it starts, but a link to a free printable listing the 30 products, quick tips and DIYs in one printable document! You will also get the recording after the event runs.
- 10mL glass spray bottle
- 3 drops Peppermint Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Spearmint Vitality essential oil
- 1 tsp Thieves Mouthwash, optional
- Filtered water
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops Vanilla oleoresin
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil*
- 1/4 cup organic fractionated coconut oil
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 15 drops Winter Nights essential oil blend
- 10 drops Vanilla oleoresin
- 1 cup organic ground coffee
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops Vanilla oleoresin (or EOs of choice - Cardamom, Thieves, etc.)
- Small glass jar(s)
- 8-12 ounce glass container
- 1/2 cup solid refined, organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic mango butter (or a mix of shea butter and mango butter)
- 1/2 cup organic jojoba oil
- 5 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops Vanilla essential oil
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 2 Tbsp epsom salts
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 20-30 drops essential oil(s) of choice*
- 1 tsp water or more if necessary
- Silicone molds or large ice cream scoop