- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pan with baking cups or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, blend together sugars, cinnamon, and salt. Pour the melted butter over mixture and add one drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil. Use a wooden spoon to mix. Then add flour until mixture resembles a thick dough. Set aside.
- In another medium size bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Add softened butter and mix and mash well until mixture resembles moidt crumbs, with no visible chunks of butter.
- Add egg, egg yolk, Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil, vanilla extract, and milk and mix until fluffy.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cups. Then sprinkle a generous amount of the crumb topping. Do not press the crumb into the dough.
- Bake 15 minutes then turn broiler on hi and bake 5 minutes longer. Keep a close eye on them. I had to take mine out with about 30 seconds left on the timer.
- Let muffins cool for a least 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Meet The Oil Up Team
Experience Our Healthy, Natural Products
Enrich your life with products formulated to the highest standards of quality and purity.
Foundation, mascara, primer, lip gloss, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, lipstick, and more. Now your health and beauty can live in harmony!
A unique blend of prebiotics & probiotics, specially designed for children, but also great for adults. Convenient single-serve packets.
Find your new favorite product today. Browse the product catalog