Are you a woman over 40 who's looking for a way to feel better? To have more energy, less stress, sleep better and have an overall sense of balance and wellness? To have more LIFE in your life?
Not that long ago, I was in the exact same place.
I was constantly tired. I had problems falling asleep at night, yet had no energy during the day and craved naps all day long.
My hormones were way out of balance and I would often find myself either on the verge of tears or ready to bite someone's head off...usually my husband or one of my teenage daughters.
I was stressed about everything -- work, finances, family obligations, why my 17-year old wants a tattoo for her birthday, what I would make for dinner, how we would pay for college, why my house never seemed as Pinterest-worthy as my friends' homes...I could go on and on.
My husband, coincidentally, was going through something similar. But his sleep issues were way worse than mine, and became so severe I knew we had to find help. After all, if he wasn't sleeping -- neither was I. (And don't get me started on the snoring.)
We tried all the traditional routes to solve his sleep issues, but nothing seemed to work. Then a friend named Sarah, a woman young enough to be my daughter, told me she had something that could help.
I was skeptical. After all, what could Sarah know that I didn't?
But she gave me something for my husband to try, and on Night One -- it worked! And God Bless America, it worked on Night Two and Night Three too -- for both of us!
I was excited! I mean REALLY excited. And I wondered what other little miracles Sarah had that might help us.
So she asked me: Do you ever need energy during the day but don't want to get it from caffeine? Are you stressed out? Do you ever feel like your hormones are out of whack?
Ummm...yes, yes and YES!
And that's how my journey started. Now I'm feeling better and along the way, I've eliminated many toxic chemicals from my home and am finding ways to help my kids and even my dog with their issues!
These products have helped us so much. They're also not as expensive as you might think, and there are tons of ways to save money and even receive free products each month.
If you're thinking -- wow, she sounds like me! But this sounds too good to be true...
I understand ... and it's ok to be skeptical. I was too.
But if you push that skepticism aside and give this a try -- you just might find the answer you've been looking for.
The Best Way To Get Started and Save $
Now if you’re wondering what the best way to get started using essential oils is and get the best possible value for your money, I suggest becoming a Wholesale Member with the purchase of a Young Living Premium Starter Kit.
Wholesale membership is exactly what it sounds like. You enroll for a fee and get discounted pricing, just like joining Sam's Club or Costco. Only with Young Living, you don't have to pay a renewal fee every year -- you'll enjoy that same discount -- 24% off retail prices -- forever, as long as you keep ordering.
When you enroll with a Premium Starter Kit, you not only get the Wholesale Discount FOREVER, you also get the perfect collection of "starter" oils at an incredibly discounted price -- about half off.
The Premium Starter Kit starts at only $160 and it comes with a high quality diffuser (you choose which one - my favorite is the Aria!) and 11 of the most popular oils.
I seriously use every single one of these oils on a regular basis, most of them I use daily! The PSK also includes a roller ball attachment, some samples, and some awesome literature.
When you grab it with my link (by clicking Place an Order at the top of this page), it also comes with a membership to our awesome oily group, The Oil Sistas! We are more than 25k strong, and there are Oil Sistas all over the world. That way, you won’t be high & dry trying to figure out how to use those things alone ;) Also, we’re kind of just a good time.
That wholesale discount comes in handy, because we carry a full line of toxin-free supplements, personal care products, dedicated lines for babies, kids and animals, cleaning supplies, and even toxin free makeup -- all infused with essential oils.
Here’s a little breakdown of each oil in the kit and one or two of the MANY things they do:
* Thieves Vitality - the healthy-keeper. It helps keep the air clean, boosts immunity, and helps our digestive systems work their best
* Purification - gets rid of bad odors and maintains a healthy airborne situation. feels amazing rubbed on the outside of your throat. I love it in the bottoms of our trash cans and in stinky teenager shoes!
* Copaiba (CO-PIE-EE-BUH) Vitality - supports the body's response to injury/irritation, regulates natural immune responses, is soothing, promotes youthful appearance from the inside out
* Frankincense - incredible for the skin and immune system, eases occasional and minor tension/anxiety, promotes feelings of calmness and balance… and was given to baby Jesus as a gift!
* RC - contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), inspires and uplifts before working out, creates a comforting environment
* DiGize (DIE-JIZE) Vitality - supports a super healthy digestive system, keeps nausea away, great for occasional irregularity and keeping tummies happy. What can I say? I use this multiple times throughout the day.
* Lemon Vitality - naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, dimply skin, keeping your body toxin-free, is a delicious natural appetite suppressant in water… I could go on!
* Stress Away - exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it. It’s heavenly in the diffuser, too! This rides along in my purse with my DIgize every single day.
* Peppermint Vitality - helps us enjoy springtime outdoors, keeps our heads comfortable & happy, supports the digestive system, promotes proper nasal and respiratory function (so many everyday uses), also super yummy in brownies!
* Panaway - so many types of relief. Helps with occasional head discomfort, everyday joint and muscle soreness, and that time o' month cramp suckiness
* Lavender Vitality - "the swiss army knife of essential oils." We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. It is great for relaxation, creating a calm environment for kids, and moisturizing skin, you can even add a drop to lemonade!
^ We use these babies to make all sorts of creams, roller balls to carry with us, sprays, and delicious diffuser recipes (adios, toxic fall candles… we’ve found something so much better). They’ve paid for themselves a trillion times over.
Some of my favorite add-ons:
- Peace and Calming: This oil was the game changer for us, the wow-I-feel-really-stupid-for-not-trying-this-sooner oil. A MUST if you have problems sleeping. Other options for sleep support: Sleep Essence supplement, Cedarwood oil, Tranquil Roll-On
- Progessence Plus: hormonal and skin support
- Ningxia Red: For energy support, it's a powerful superfruit antioxidant blend of wolfberry puree (also known as goji berries), plus blueberry, pomegranate, cherry and plum juices and orange, lemon, tangerine and yuzu essential oils. It's delish too!
- Valor: great for self-confidence, works for everything from big important meetings to cheerleading tryouts AND helps stop snoring!
- Thieves Household Cleaner: Naturally derived, toxin free, plant-based ingredients provides unmatched cleaning and purifying power. Super concentrated, can be used to clean and disinfect virtually any surface in your home and is safe to use around every member of your family, including children and pets.
If you have something specific you'd like help with, just message me and I'm happy to help you figure out a custom solution. I can also show you a bunch of ways to save money and even get free oils every month (without selling anything!).
So when you’re ready to dive into oils, start feeling better, and kick toxic chemicals out of your house, y’all know where to find me! In the mean time, I’ll be over here smelling ah-mazing!