Do you need to know which essential oils and supplements your body needs to achieve balance? Itovi can help. Click here to find out how!
Whether you’re looking for gifts for Mom, your wife, or if you’re the special lady who deserves a little pampering, May’s PV promotion is loaded with Young Living essentials that will make her feel special all year long. Including our ART® Skin Care System, Dewdrop Diffuser, and three therapeutic-grade essential oils, this will be one Mother’s Day that she won’t forget!
Take advantage of this month’s rewards by using your essential oils in fun new ways! Check out our suggestions for a little inspiration in using your free oils:
Manuka essential oil supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin, making it the perfect addition to your favorite skin care products. Diffuse Manuka to enjoy its complex scent that’s reminiscent of honey and Tea Tree or add it to your shampoo, body wash, or lotion to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse alone or combine with a citrus oil such as Tangerine, Orange, or Grapefruit for a refreshing aromatic experience.
- Apply a few drops of Manuka before shampooing your hair to invigorate your scalp.
- Add to your favorite skin care products to help your skin stay bright and healthy-looking.
Melrose™ is an exclusive blend that brings together four of our rich, aromatic essential oils for a uniquely fragrant experience. Combining the skin-supporting properties of Tea Tree and Melaleuca Quinquenervia with the spicy scent of Clove and the herbaceous notes of Rosemary, Melrose is a delight to diffuse and a treat when applied topically.
- Apply to your wrists, temples, neck, or any desired area to enjoy Melrose’s inviting scent all day long.
- Add to your shampoos and lotions to support the appearance of your hair and skin.
- Diffuse throughout the day to fill your home with the complex fragrance of Melrose.
Create your own spa getaway with these easy-to-make DIY shower bombs! The next time you need a bit of rejuvenation, toss a shower bomb in the bottom of your shower and enjoy the wonderful scent or create a collection of these homemade shower bombs as a gift for someone you love.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid (available at health food stores or online)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 30+ drops of your favorite aromatic essential oil (see our suggestions below)
Mix together the baking soda and citric acid in a medium-size bowl. In a separate small bowl or bottle, mix together water and essential oil. Slowly add the oil-water mixture a few drops at a time into your dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition (a stand mixer works well for this). When ingredients are thoroughly mixed, tightly pack into 2-inch balls using your hands, a stainless steel cake pop mold, or a cookie scoop. Set on a plate to dry. If necessary, pack the balls again more tightly. Allow to dry for 12+ hours before using.
To use, simply place a bomb near your feet under warm running water and enjoy the aromatic experience!