Super Addicting Aioli
You guys. I had no idea what aioli was until a few weeks ago. I honestly don't even remember how I found it. I think it was my endless search for vegan recipes. One thing my kids love is dips. If they can dip all day they would.. so I will rise to the occasion and make something that doesn't
A. take up my day, and
B. have a gajillion ingredients that I cannot pronounce.
The best way I've used it is a sandwich condiment. You will never want for anything else, I promise!
I also am not going to make this blog post pages and pages long either. Isn't that the worst? When all you want is the stinking recipe but you have endlessly scroll through some story about their grandma and her escapades through the wilderness to find the makings for her aioli recipe. So annoying.
So here goes.
This aioli is non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and yet packs a punch with flavor!
1. Garlic (Real stuff. Just say no to jarred or squeezable).
2. Avocado (1) (You can always double the recipe).
3. JUST MAYO (It's seriously the most delicious alternative to the terrible "real" stuff).
Here is where you can get it you're addicted to prime like I am.
4. Salt: I prefer Himalayan or Celtic
1. Set your oven to 475 for the garlic. For me, there is no such thing as "too much garlic", so I roast about 6 bulbs at a time and I do ALL the recipes at once. Hint: I use it in my hummus too!! (Recipe to follow!) Cut off the tips of the garlic to expose it, and then wrap them all in aluminum foil.
2. Grab whatever you have on hand to mix it all. I have a Ninja, but if you have a super fast blender or a food processor that'll do!
In the blender:
3. Add 1/3 cup of JUST mayo
4. One avocado
5. Squeeze out contents of roasted garlic
6. Pinch sea salt
7. Add water till desired consistency is achieved.
Use as a condiment, a dip, whatever you want!
Note: If you prefer other options, you can sub the garlic for lemon zest, orange zest, or a delicious chipotle aioli with the addition of cayenne pepper!
Hope you enjoy!! Being vegan doesn't mean sacrificing taste just as eating well doesn't mean we need to sacrifice animals!
Let me know what you think of this in the comments.
Love you all so much!