5 reasons everyone will love NingXia Red! Offer your treat or treaters or party guests this spooky and healthy treat! Packed with antioxidants and the power of the wolfberry, NingXia Red supports whole-body health and overall wellness, helps maintain normal eye health, provides energy support, and helps prevent against oxidative stress.*
1. Antioxidants. One of the many reasons to drink NingXia Red is that it supplies the body with important antioxidants. 1 cup of NingXia (based on antioxidant value and juice concentrate reconstitution) is equal to approximately:
• 4 cups of purple grapes
• 1 cup of wolfberries
• 5 whole cherries
• ½ cup blueberries
• 75 pomegranate arils
• ½ plum
• ¼ cup aronia berries
2. Wolfberry power. NingXia Red contains the puree from the whole NingXia wolfberries, also known as Goji berries. We use all of the valuable parts—the juice, peel, seeds, and fruit—to ensure that each bottle contains the optimal blend of nutrients offered by this extraordinary fruit.
• Our wolfberry comes from the Ningxia Province in northern China, where it has been revered for centuries. Young Living works directly with Chinese vendors to grow wolfberries in locations that are rigorously tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and other potential contaminants. Once the wolfberries are harvested they are cleaned and sent off to be pureed. The wolfberry puree is the core ingredient in NingXia Red. YL uses the whole-fruit wolfberry puree to maintain as many benefits as possible.
3. Infused with a sweet citrus taste and powerful benefits of Orange, Lemon, and Yuzu. All rich in limonene.
4. Fruit juice benefits. NingXia Red contains many nutrient-dense fruits in addition to wolfberry: aronia, blueberry, cherry, pomegranate, and plum. Together, they provide a wide spectrum of antioxidant activity that will energize, fortify, and replenish your body. These fruits are naturally high in bioflavonoids and phenolic compounds such as anthocyanins and zeaxanthin, each a powerful tool to help prevent against oxidative stress.
• Juice concentrates are sourced in the United States.
• 1 cup of NingXia Red contains 2 servings of fruit.
5. Naturally sweetened
• Sweetened with stevia extract, a zero calorie sweeter, with only 2 grams of sugar per serving. No high fructose sweeteners and no added sugar.