We hope you find today's update helpful for you (plus, we're super excited about it!) Here are just some of the highlights:
- Updated menu: faster access to the highest-used features
- Easier to use: on all devices (especially phones), the updated look and feel makes it easier to navigate and understand (plus, no more side-scrolling on mobile!)
- Revamped menu editor: edit your website's top menu more easily. Drag and drop menu items between menu headers, not just within the same menu header. Visual changes make it easier to understand how the menu is organized.
- Photos on certain lists (like the vault list) are bigger to make it easier to recognize the content at a glance.
- Updated look & feel to help guide you to what matters the most and to help organize content on the screen.
- Ability to send a campaign right from the campaign editor, so you can send it with fewer steps once you're done editing it
- Resource Sharing is now called Resource Bundles - you can use them for organizing your own resources and don't have to share them unless you want to.
- Larger fonts in many places make it easier to read and navigate the system.
Check out the attached screenshots for what a few screens looks like now. 🙂
Thank you for all your feedback that lead to these changes. Let us know at support@GetOiling.com if you have any thoughts or comments - we'd love to hear them!