1. Exercise 30 minutes a day. Make sure the program you choose is challenging for YOU.
2. Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night. Our body needs to fully rest and recover so we can function properly.
3. Drink plenty of water every day. Divide your weight in half and drink that amount in oz (e.g a 200 lb person would drink 100 oz)
4. Take a day of rest every single week; do what will help you recover in body, mind, and soul. For me that day is Sunday.
5. Choose to INTENTIONALLY let go of negativity and adopt an attitude of gratitude.
6. Learn to not allow emotions to take control of you in any situation.
7. Just breathe. There's going to be a lot of chaotic moments, but just let go and breathe deep. Say the serenity prayer.
8. Fill your body with nutrients through the foods and beverages you consume and the supplements you take. Speaking of supplements, make sure you are taking these basic three every day: a wholefood multinutrient (like Young Living's Master Formula, for example), a powerful probiotic, and an excellent omega-3. Make sure the supplements come from a reputable company and that your body can fully absorb them.
9. Make sure the products you use on yourself are completely non-toxic, t.i non-harmful to your body or brain, and that that they also enhance your well-being. The brand I choose to use is Young Living. It simplifies my life to order my products from them every month and have them delivered to my home.
10. Make sure the products with which you clean your home and your clothes, and those that you choose to use to make the air you breathe smell good, are completely toxin-free. You don't want anything in your home that could harm you, your babies, or your pets.
Follow these healthy habits consistently and encourage others to do the same. In this way, we can all live healthy energetic lives, regardless of our age.
To dig deeper into each lifestyle habit, you can go through the posts in the event I held on Facebook titled "Simple Healthy Habits"; posts include links to videos I did Live to introduce the 10 healthy habits. You can follow this direct link to get to it: https://www.facebook.com/events/324978544962859/