Jihan Thomas, my mentor, AND SHE NEEDS TO BE YOURS, BECAUSE SHE'S SOO AWESOME!!!! taught me how to live my life from VACATION TO VACATION. We love to explore and travel. If you do too, you might want to consider what we do ---- travel with carry on.... It's FAST and EASY!!!!!
Carry on liquids, lotions and gels need to be 3.4 oz or under.
Here's the list for TSA carry on approved essentials in liquid, lotion and gel form that you should never be without:
. Any and every Young Living essential oil - put in a clear ziplock bag
. Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
. Cool Azul Sports Gel
. Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste
. Thieves fruit & veggie spray
. Thieves Spray
. Thieves Waterless hand purifier
. YL Seedlings Baby Oil
. YL Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream
. YL Seedlings Linen Spray, Calm
. Kid Scents Tender Tush
. Lava Term after Sun Spray
. Maximum Strength Acne Treatment
. Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 10 or 50
.Bon Voyage Travel Pak
.Ningxia Red singles
.ART Creme Masque
.ART Intensive Moisturizer
.ART Renewal Serum
. ART Gentle Cleanser
.ART Light Moisturizer
.Savvy Minerals Hydrating Primer and Mattifying Primer
.Savvy Minerals Misting Spray
.Boswella Wrinkle Cream
.Essential Beauty Serum
.Satin Facial Scrub - Mint
.Wolfberry Eye Cream
.Coconut Lime Replenishing Body Butter
.Clara Derm Spray
.LavaMint Softening Foot Scrub
.Marah Shave Oil
.Shutran 3-in-1 Mens Wash
.Shutran AfterShave Lotion
Shutran Beard Oil
Shutran Shave Cream
****CLICK ON MY NAME (PAM BILFELD) ON THE TOP LEFT OF THIS PAGE TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT THESE FANTASTIC PRODUCTS, WELLNESS INFO, RECIPES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY AND MORE.....
- 1 cup ancient Harvest quinoa (already soaked) - I like mixed grain
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon great quality olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, leaves finely chopped
- Place Quinoa & broth in a medium pot. Bring to boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat & let sit for 10 min
- Fluff with fork. Stir in lemon, zest, olive oil, salt, pepper & olive oil.
- Serve room temp
- 5 ounces of mixed greens of your choice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 10 organic strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh peach, thinly sliced,
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh organic sunflower seeds. Roast & salt then yourself on 400 degrees for about 5- 7 minutes, or until done.
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
Prep: Mix up all ingredients or layer in listed order. Tasted delicious both ways, Just your personal visual preference. Add dressing right before serving.
The mission statement of Living Fit Club is to "CRUSH the limiting beliefs people have about themselves, their body, and their life. You create the destination - we give you the directions."
VISION The Living Fit Club was founded on basic principles - to help millions of members learn how to create an epic life and love themselves again. We break molds and guide members with an experience based on simplicity, common sense, and boldly challenging conventional 'wisdom' to help you tap into your vision & create the extraordinary life you imagine. Eat good. Think good. Feel good. Take action. Let your purpose shine!
Sign up here and then reach out, so I can personally guide you through the site.
To your good health,