God promises us to trade our sadness for the oil of joy(Isaiah 61:3). He wants to fully restore our lives and the oil of joy is a physical symbol of what He will do in our lives if we surrender to His plan for our life. Do you believe this?
God doesn’t want us to be Christians by name only. He wants us to RADIATE His joy throughout the world, both online and offline. When we learn to abide in Him, He will take all our years of sadness and trade them in for joy.
The joy God gives us we cannot find in this world; we can’t even imagine it exists if we have not fully experienced it before. It is a joy that is ever-present regardless of our circumstances. It’s the joy that the apostle Paul experienced in the Bible and why he could always write such encouraging letters to the different churches. Read through the book of Philippians - read it again if you already have - and realize that Paul is speaking these words while he is in prison for simply spreading God’s word of hope to the world.
When go through hard times, our faith and trust in God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - can grow stronger instead of allowing those times to embitter us. As we draw closer to Him, resisting the devil who is trying to make us lose hope and joy, and we experience God’s comfort and can learn to be joyful regardless of our circumstances, God can use us in POWERFUL ways.
You may not be in the place where you feel you can share that joy because you still feel the hurt of so many years of pain and are having a hard time forgiving those who hurt you. I understand. I’ve been there! By joining the Joy-Givers group you are simply COMMITTING TO A JOURNEY in which you will surrender to God all your years of sadness and you publicly declare that you will abide in Him so that He can transform your life in order for you to share joy.
You will take it one day at a time on this journey. You will start each day declaring God’s promises over your life, but you can only do this if you take time to study the Bible and learn those promises that are both in the Old and the New Testament.
This journey is all about a mindset and lifestyle change:
~ You will start to think about what you eat and drink, making sure your body is getting the nutrients it needs so that you can be healthy, fit and energetic every single day of your life.
~ You will get into the habit of exercising 30 minutes a day at home or at a gym with a program that is challenging for YOU.
~ You will learn to go through every room in your home and see what products you can swap for those that Young Living offers, experiencing the difference that they make in our lives because they are made with essential oils that have the “Seed to Seal” quality.
Don’t worry about how long the journey will take. Simply enjoy each day and always wear a smile knowing that God WILL be faithful to complete the work that He started in you when you said “yes” to become part of the Joy-Givers team.
ACTION: Every morning apply Young Living’s JOY essential oil blend as a perfume or cologne, or diffuse it in your bedroom or living room; If you don't like this scent, try using another uplifting oil, like maybe orange. Repeat to yourself that God will trade your sorrows for His joy. Remember also that the Joy of the Lord is our strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)
**If you struggle with depression or with low self-esteem, like I do, I also recommend applying the oil blend of VALOR on your wrists, back of your neck, and/or bottom of your feet. Ask God for the courage to keep going on the path He has laid out for you and wants you to take, promising you that He will be with you always.
READY TO GET STARTED on the leadership journey? Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Contact the person who shared this post with you and ask them for their personal website or their Young Living sponsor number to enter into the online form at the Young Living website. **If you would like me, Mirdza Hayden, to be your sponsor, my number is 918382.
2. Purchase the Business Essential Kit. Optionally: Choose one of their Premium Starter Kit you desire, since they are an amazing value. I recommend getting the Premium Starter Kit with one of their diffusers so that you can start scenting your home beautifully. If you are more into immediate lifestyle changes without having to learn about the oils right away, then get the Premium Starter Kit with Thieves. If you were introduced to NingXia Red and want to start drinking it daily right away, they also offer the Ningxia Red Premium Starter Kit which has 4 bottles of my favorite daily supplement and also a box of Ningxia Nitro which is very refreshing to take combined with NingXia Red, lime oil and some water in the middle of the afternoon slump. **You may also be interested in getting the make up Premium Starter Kit. You decide, or talk to your sponsor to see which one would be the best one for you to start with. They are all an amazing value, that I can guarantee you.
3. Join their autoship Rewards Program, called “Subscribe and Save”, right away as a sign of commitment to living a healthy lifestyle, and thereby swapping many of the products you are currently using for those that Young Living offers. Go through the catalog that you will receive in the starter kit and see what all they offer. You will be amazed!
4. Create a blog post like this one so that you can share the message YOU want to share. Write in it what being on the Joy-Giver team means to YOU. **At the end of the post, paste this part of the blog - the section under “Ready to get started?” This will allow you to PASSIVELY SHARE about the Joy Givers team while you go about your day to day life.
Would you like to be fit and healthy in every area of your life? Become part of our joy-givers team and let's work on achieving that goal together!
Here's a SIMPLE PLAN you can follow and share with those who you want to invite to join us on our journey. This plan can work REGARDLESS of how busy your current schedule may be, as long as you 1) desire wholeheartedly to live a fit and healthy lifestyle that can be life-transforming, and 2) desire others you know to be able to do the same.
So, here is the plan:
1. Commit to following the "10 Healthy Habits" list (I will share it with you; just contact me on Facebook - click here and send me a Private Message). You can start with one or two of them so you don't get overwhelmed. For example, commit to an exercise program that involves 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week; or commit to doing intermittent fasting which is a great way to laser focus on your eating habits and behaviors.
2. Sign up with Young Living and purchase their Business Essential Kit, or just some products you really would enjoy trying out, with the intent of using them on a regular basis.
3. Sign up with their Rewards Program: “Subscribe and Save” so that you can commit to budgeting for products that will enhance your lifestyle. This program is superawesome!! Once you learn about it and actually experience it first-hand, you will know what I mean. 😉
4. Invite people you care about to join you on your journey. Invite people in your social media networks as well. Do it in a way that feels completely natural for you to share; you're not trying to sell anything to anyone... Just inviting them to join you on your journey so you can all enjoy being fit, healthy and energetic - a goal most of us have. Hence the reason so many have a new year's resolution to either "lose weight" or "get fit", right? Unfortunately, many lose interest after realizing what a commitment it is to do this, or realizing that they've failed so much in the past.
**Above all, let's COMMIT to this lifestyle ourselves and enjoy inviting others to join us; let's STAY COMMITTED so people can know we are serious about getting and staying fit, healthy energetic even when we arein our 80s and 90s - or maybe 100s? 😂
How to Succeed in Your Young Living Business
The network marketing profession offers us a different way of building a business, but it’s a profession nonetheless, and as such, we need to get educated in order to succeed. We are willing to empower you to succeed, but you need to be willing to follow these five rules of success, written up by Royal Crown Diamond leader Debra Rayburn:
1. Use products daily - That is why we need to be on the Essential Rewards Program to get the products (and we Young Living rewards us for the commitment!) and use them daily. You don’t have to use all of them, but make sure you try out many of them and decide which ones will become your favorites, your home staples. They have many categories to choose from - check it out online or in a catalog you can flip through.
2. Maintain a min of 100 PV monthly. That is the requirement Young Living has for all leaders, regardless of our rank! You can be at Royal Crown Diamond and that still will be your requirement, but I guarantee you that if you absolutely love the products, you are going to really get into the Young Living brand so much that you will spend a lot more that $100 a month because you are simply swapping out your 'old' products and trading them for this brand, which actually enhances your health physically, mentally and emotionally! And guess what? Young Living actually gives us free stuff every month if our orders reach either 195, 250 or 300 PV. You can try out new stuff that way too, or if you already have it, you can gift it to someone else so they can be blessed as well.
3. Learn about products and business constantly. In any profession we need to get educated. However, in this type of profession, we are not required to take out a student loan in order to pay thousands of dollars in school books and get a four to ten-year career going. We learn at home, at our own pace. We do, nevertheless, need to constantly motivate ourselves to be learning through books, videos, or webinars and we should commit to attend at least one corporate Young Living event, or one put on by a Royal Crown Diamond in the company.
4. Share on a consistent basis. If you just keep all you learn to yourself because you’re too scared someone may look at you weird or reject your new way of living and doing business, then you are not going to get far in this business. Just share in any way you feel comfortable doing; you don’t have to hold classes nor throw product parties if you don’t want to do so and/or if you don’t have the time. Just share one on one with a friend or two without trying to convince them of anything, but just giving them the opportunity to join and get the products themselves, or even join you in this great business venture you started pursuing.
5. Be persistent; never quit. Always remember, you will not reach your destination if you quit your journey along the way. This is not a race! It’s a journey that is filled with adventure, lessons, and challenges along the way. Are you willing to commit wholeheartedly to it?
How long it will take you to reach the top…. it’s hard to know. Everyone’s journey is different. We all have different lessons to learn, and some of us have to learn more lessons than others. Some will reach the top in one to five years, but for many others, it may take over a decade. However, if you learn to love the products and keep persevering, you WILL reach Royal Crown Diamond one day, just as Debra Raybern and many others have done.
Not that many reach the top, only about 6%, but it’s not because they can’t, it’s because they quit after a while, for one reason or another. They allow the challenges to stop them. If you want to succeed, you must never, ever quit. Focus on having a heart to serve others out of love by sharing your story and experiences with others as often as you can, always desiring them to live a healthy lifestyle, just like you are.
We are willing to empower you, but you must be willing to commit to keep going and keep following these five rules of success, passing them on to others that want to join our team with you as their sponsor.