Did you know that there are many known and highly suspected toxins found in everyday things in our own homes? Many of them are not even required to be listed as ingredients making it extremely difficult to know what you are getting. Check the list below to see if there are any hiding in your own home.
Want help in knowing how to ditch these toxins and switch to healthy and natural ones? We would love to be there for you! Let us know by scheduling a personal one-on-one consultation. Our goal is your health and well-being!
- Acne products - often use Benzoyl Peroxide which the MSDS states is a possible tumor promoter and creates DNA damage.
- Foam products - DEA, MEA, TEA are easily absorbed into the skin and toxins accumulate into the brain and organs.
- Antibacterial products - Often contain Dioxin which will not be listed as a product. This has been shown to cause cancer, miscarriages, birth deformities and reduced immunity.
- Preservatives - DMDM Hydantoin and Urea releases toxins that cause cancer, pain, depression, chronic fatigue and more.
- Coloring - FD&C synthetic colors contain heavy metals that deposit toxins and are carcinogenic in animals and not yet tested in humans.
- Deodorants and skin care products - Parabens and are not always labeled. May contribute to sterility in males, hormone imbalance in females and early puberty. Has been found in breast cancer tumors.
- Personal care, baby care and sunscreens - PEG Dangerous levels of dioxin have been found as a by-product of the exthoxylation process.
- Detergents, personal care products, such as nail polish, hair sprays, aftershave lotions, soaps, shampoos, and perfumes - Usually not listed on labels. Associated with birth defects, decreased sperm counts, early breast development in girls and boys, kidney and liver damage.
- Petroleum, plastics - Brain, liver and kidney abnormalities.
- 90% of personal care products that foam - Diarrhea, depression, eye damage.
- Sunscreen chemicals - PABA, avobenzone - Known to damage DNA and lead to cancers.
- Synthetic antibacterials - Triclosan - Suspected to cause cancer in humans.
For your own and your family's safety, it is so helpful to eliminate as man of these toxins from your personal environment as possible. To get a free consultation to help you do that, please feel free to schedule a one-on-one meeting by clicking here. We look forward to helping you!