Happy New Year, friends! I cannot believe another year has come and gone. I hope and pray that 2022 brings peace, community, togetherness, and unity. May we all go into this season with a sense of gratitude for the things that truly matter. Cheers!
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Monthly YL Gifts with Purchase
- January Wellness Box Ideas
- Young Living in the Kitchen
- Product Spotlight
- Important Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- Monthly Giveaway
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
*Receive the Subscription Exclusives when your order is placed through the monthly subscription program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
January Wellness Box Ideas
Young Living is more than just essential oils. It’s a gateway to a lifestyle filled with wellness, purpose, and abundance. Start this new year off fresh! If you haven’t ditched the toxins in your home - do it now! Start with one room and tackle one area at a time. Then set up a wellness box to arrive at your doorstep with safe replacements.
Simply log into your account, find the items you want, and click “Monthly Order.” Add at least 50 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points to spend on future one-time orders! Add at least 100 PV to your subscription box and you’ll earn points + that month’s promotional item(s).
It’s simple and completely customizable. Here are some ideas for your January box…
Young Living in the Kitchen
The holidays may be coming to an end but the fun doesn’t have to stop there! Keep things festive in the kitchen with your Vitality oils. Try adding a drop or two of your favorites to some hot chocolate on those chilly nights. Like this…
- Let’s hear more about these oils!
- Peppermint Plus (+) - Add in the bright, cool flavour of Peppermint Plus (+) to your pantry. Known for its versatile and well-loved flavour, Peppermint can be added to your favourite tea or even used in baking.
- Orange Plus (+) - Like a freshly picked orange, Orange Plus (+) has a refreshing scent and bold citrus flavour. Versatile and zesty, this culinary flavouring is a wonderful way to brighten or complement chicken and fish dishes. Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts.
- Lavender Plus (+) - The plant itself has a sweet, slightly floral flavour that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Plus (+) to conveniently add this delightful flavour to your meals.
- Cinnamon Bark Plus (+) - Few spices are as comforting and delicious as cinnamon. In Western cultures, cinnamon has always been associated with the comforts of home, evoking fond memories of Grandma’s freshly baked apple pie, cinnamon rolls, stick-to-your-ribs warm cereal, holiday eggnog and cider.
Hands getting dry during the cooler months? How about those lips - getting chapped? I’ve got the perfect product for you - Rose Ointment! This stuff is incredible!
Rose Ointment seals moisture into skin to deeply hydrate, soothe, and soften while supporting dewy, healthy-looking skin. Gentle enough for everyday use, Rose Ointment is formulated for sensitive skin and uses 100% plant-based and naturally derived ingredients. Ultra-versatile and easy to use, it seals moisture into skin and is perfect for use on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, and wherever you have dry skin. Have you tried this yet? If not, grab it in your next box!
Have you connected with Young Living on social media? If not, make a New Year’s resolution to follow “all things Young Living” in 2022!
We share our own successes, tips and tricks and other online events.
Upcoming Events & Classes
Slique 15 Day Challenge:
Water consumption is a key component to healthy living; however, “plain” water can be a little boring and uninviting at times. Slique Essence can be that added boost of flavour you have been looking for! Grab a bottle of Slique Essence and join us for a 15-Day Slique Hydration Challenge. Let’s create some healthy habits and keep each other accountable while we stay hydrated together! Slique 15 Day Challenge
Join us for a deep dive into Young Living’s ART, Savvy Minerals, and KidScents lines; learn social media time-savers to expand your influence; and hear tried-and-true tips from successful brand partners. You’ll also learn how to whip up healthy einkorn treats for those busy days when you need a little extra energy. To join in on the fun, first customize your experience by selecting the ticket you want, then visit Young Living's Beauty School
Facebook page on February 9 to watch the event. Go here to choose your ticket and register: https://web.cvent.com/event/4a144d9d-1f51-459f-9eed-a98f4961604e/summary
Talk to you soon!
Here is to a healthy 2022