This October, cuddle up to cozy, elevate your self-care routine, and support your immune system as the days get chiller.
October 2023’s Gifts with Purchase are:
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
- Acceptance Essential Oil Blend
- Immupro Chewable Tablets
Bonuses for Loyalty Customers:
- Anyone ordering $190 + PV gets a free Stress Away Essential Oil Blend with their Olive wood massage tool.
- Anyone ordering $100+ PV gets a free Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil.
Here’s an overview:
First, you can snuggle up after a cold day with the bold, invigorating yet soothing aroma of Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil.
Then, escape hassles with the scent of a spa-like atmosphere with Young Living Stress Away® essential oil blend. You can take your relaxation to the next level with the olive wood massage tool, expertly designed to pinpoint pressure points and soothe tired muscles.
As the seasons shift, you can also help support your immune system with ImmuPro™ chewable tablets.*
Finally, enjoy an intentional “me” moment with Acceptance™ essential oil blend’s floral, woodsy, citrusy aroma while you adapt to new changes in life —whether physical or emotional.
Below is more information on the gifts and oily education from my own research and YL's product overviews.
1. Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil – Young Living’s Eucalyptus globulus is derived from a tall evergreen species native to Southeastern Australia. It is a member of the Myrtaceae family and can grow to a height of up to 330 feet. Traditionally it was used by Aboriginal Australians, but is now commonly grown in China.
Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil is one of the approximately 20 species of 900 eucalyptus oils that has been marketed for its naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol, or 1-8 cineole. As a result, this oil can defend against germs and support lung health. It also provides an invigorating sensation on the skin when applied topically and creates a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused.
(Safety note: Eucalyptus oils are best to use with children 30 months and up.)
Stress Away blend is appropriately named for its ability to calm the mind and body and combat the negative ramifications of stress on the heart. Below is a list of the essential oils it contains and their characteristic properties in this blend.
- Lime- a citrus oil for elevating the mood.
- Cedarwood – a comforting oil that supports sleep and neurological health.
- Lavender – an essential oil documented to relieve tension and combat the detrimental effects of excessive stress.
- Copaiba – a strange-sounding oil that interacts with the endocannabinoid system, a system that regulates major functions of the body. Copaiba is relaxing to the mind, and benefits the brain, skeletal system, and much more.
- Ocotea – an oil that has a warm, soothing scent. It has many properties based on its diversity of chemical compounds. Ocotea quixos is known as “American cinnamon.” It contains cinnamaldehyde, which has some evidence for supporting blood sugar. This can be very helpful during overwhelming times, when blood sugar runs amuck.
- Vanilla – this is not a true essential oil, but an extract or oleoresin. It has preliminary evidence for elevating the mood. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
When my naturopathic and functional medicine clients tell me that they are struggling, feeling emotionally or physically stuck, powerless, or fearful, I often explain to them the concept of acceptance and how it may help them to unlock their own self-efficacy and ignite momentum.
Below is a list of essential oils that support this emotional shift.
- Grounding and sacred oils to emotionally support the brain and spiritual well-being. My favorites are sandalwood and frankincense.
- Uplifting citrus oils, especially the soothing aroma of bergamot.
- The heart-brain harmonizing oil of ylang ylang.
- Geranium oil for balancing hormones and stress, as hormonal imbalances can oftentimes impact brain and emotional health.
- Ocotea quixos (see above).
- Jasmine to support functional brain patterns, decrease grogginess, and enhance mood.
Applications for the Blends:
- Dilute a couple of drops in an ounce of carrier oil and apply on the wrists and over heart as perfume. Inhale.
- Diffuse these blends daily during meditation or relaxation periods.
- Safety note: Blends with citrus oils should not be applied before heading out in the sun! Rather, diffuse this oil throughout the day or place a drop in some water with liquid stevia as a carrier.
4. Immupro Chewable Tablets - ImmuPro herbal supplement is specially formulated to support the immune system when combined with a healthy lifestyle. It includes melatonin, which encourages healthy sleep cycles, supports the immune system, and much more.* This power-packed formula also provides zinc and selenium to further support proper immune function. It combines naturally derived immune-supporting Ningxia wolfberry polysaccharides with a unique blend of reishi, maitake, and agaricus blazei mushroom powders, which are adaptogenic mushrooms.
So, there you have it!
Perhaps you'll try one of these oils products in your next order today and enjoy 15% off or maybe you'll get them for free after you purchase other items. :)
If you want to join my team, are new, or have an account already, click here to order.
Get more details on qualifying here.
More Essential Oils Education
- I’m the new host of the Essential Oils Revolution! New episodes air this Tuesday. Check it out here.
- In my new community membership, you get a full essential oils course, resources, access to my essential oils database, and more. If you like these excerpts, you’ve gotten just a taste, or sniff, of what is available in the database! More information here.
Note: The information linking studies on the essential oils are from scientific journals and are not necessarily specific to a particular company or manufacturer. Please read the full disclaimer on the full posts linked.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)